Proven trick to STOP fighting in a relationship with ZERO Effort

Love is a base of every relationship. Though there are many other feelings which channelize love into a strong bond in any relationship. Still there would be some feelings like disagreement, unfairness, lies which crosses our way and shake our bonds. Each one of us must have passed through such alleys, where knowingly or unknowingly we became a part of a fight and later that changed into tidal bulges. Like everyone try to win in such situations which in result weakens the bond and hence causes either distance in the relation or completely breaking that relationship. I witnessed such fights in every relation and viz-a-viz have participated sometimes. But post every such incidents, my heart took me through the memory lanes to witness the discussions between my grandparents. From where I found a cheat code to such problems. Whenever during any conversation, my grandfather used to feel that this conversation might lead to any heated discussion then my grandfather used to say a statement “Though, I disagree to what you are saying but I will definitely try to think your way”. I am not sure whether this would be a perfect solution, but this cheat code has eased out my life. Basically, this statement helped me in saving the relation. Doing this you aren’t only saving each other from falling into league of arguments but you have given an extra lifeline to your relationship. This would help you in calming down yourself and think the other possible solution or perspective of your partner. Also, this would show your level of maturity and would gain more respect in the eyes of your partner or everyone who are the part of such heated discussions. There is a beautiful saying by Ralph Waldo Emerson, “For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness”.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything in Life takes Time

A Day for Me is….I’m Waiting