Everything in Life takes Time

Some times when things aren’t falling your way, despite when you haven’t left any stone unturned. Whenever I feel sad, I call my dad to share whatever is running in my mind. So yesterday, when I called my father, he said a very important thing about life and time. He said that the crucial thing in life is time and the funny thing about time is, it is always moving. You neither can go back to fix a mistake nor you can jump ahead of the stream to find when happiness is falling your way. He further added, son, you can only go with the flow to reach where you are destined to be. But by flowing doesn’t mean that you literally flow with time, it means that you keep a righteous approach in all your efforts. Sachin Tendulkar is called as God of Cricket, he can make a record of hitting the fastest century in a match but he can’t hit a hundred on the very first ball. Even the creator of this earth took time to create life and he takes time to write every fold of life. Fruit takes time to get ripe to obtain sweetness. Likewise, you can’t spread sweetness in a sour relationship. But it doesn’t mean that you wait because even the stagnant water smells. So like I said if you will keep righteous approach in all your efforts to make the relationship breathe again, I assure you that you will rise up in love rather falling in it. Till then enjoy the sourness because sour is the new sweet.

Comments

You can call me at 9811904854.
NM Mittal.
Vipin Verma said…
Wonderfully written…

Popular posts from this blog

Proven trick to STOP fighting in a relationship with ZERO Effort

A Day for Me is….I’m Waiting