Starts with same letter Rakhi and Rape, but different intentions

Yesterday, I was in Metro was enjoying the journey back to Noida. There were rakhis tied on every hand, seems everyone had enjoyed this auspicious festival that reflects the strength of the bond between brother & sister. I too enjoyed the festival of bonds with my sisters. While enjoying the ride, a question kept on banging my head and left me unanswered. If everyone has a sister/s, may be a real or cousin but still they have a relation and shares a strong bond of care, love, happiness, understanding, nemesis and best partners in crime. Then why there are increasing numbers of eve-teasing, Rapes, and female feticides.

This question took me back to my childhood, the day when I visited my dog – Bruno. We had a dog but we sold him when he was 4 years. Actually, we had a kid at our home, which used to crawl on the floor and my grandfather suggested that’s not good if we keep the dog because dog and the child share the same playground i.e. floor. One day when I was missing Bruno, my father took me to meet the dog. The moment my father pressed the bell, Bruno came out and saw us. He started jumping in joy all across the porch.

As soon as his new owner opened the gate, Bruno with full of love and joy jumped over my father. He came and met me as well but didn’t jump over me. On the way back to home, I asked my father about Bruno’s behavior. My father said that as you were wearing half pants, so dog didn’t jump over you but I was wearing full pants, Bruno kept jumping over me. So if a dog, who is an animal can differentiate then why a man can’t differentiate. Why a man gets so attracted and mad over slight nakedness? When everyone has love for his sister, then why it doesn’t show-up before teasing or raping a girl.

This is high time; we should start thinking and take a step in favors of girls and save humanity. The only law can’t change the facts and reduce the numbers of crimes against the girls, we need to ruminate and rejuvenate. Then only we can expect a Rape-Free country. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything in Life takes Time

Proven trick to STOP fighting in a relationship with ZERO Effort

A Day for Me is….I’m Waiting